WHAT A SHOW THE WATERFALLS OF IGUAZU´; BUT HOW MUCH FATIGUE.



I get up early, have breakfast and walk to the Omnibus Terminal of Puerto Iguazù where I take a bus of the Tap El Practico company that takes me after 18 km to the Iguazu Falls, Argentine side (Price 20 pesos round trip. The ticket is possible 'do also on the bus). The price of admission to the Iguazu National Park to see the waterfalls is differentiated according to nationality: Foreigners: Argentine pesos 130, Brazilians, Uruguaiany, Paraguaiany and Venezuelans: 90 Pesos, Argentine residents: 50 Argentine pesos, Missionary residents and Jubilados Argentinos: 20 pesos, Missionary Jubilados: 15 Argentine Pesos.

A small train takes you to Cataratas Station and Garganta del Diablo Station. Then from there the pedestrian paths, stairs and footbridges in accordance with the disabled lead you near the falls. Compared to those of Niagara these are in the middle of nature and therefore you have to walk a lot to see them (at least more than 3 km). However, I spend all day there even if I can only see the essentials, due to the pain in my knee. Then I return to Puerto Iguazu´ with the bus described above.

BRAZILIAN BORDER DANGER


From Puerto Iguazu´ I take a bus (cost: 4 real or 8 Argentine pesos or 2 US dollars), to Foz do Iguacu´ (Brazil). At the first border (Argentina) the driver stops and everyone gets off to have their passport checked or stamped. But at the second (the Brazilian one), the driver doesn't stop forgetting that there is also a European on the bus. But with a moment of lucidity I realize and tell him to stop. I get out and have my passport stamped, saving my face and preventing them from accusing me of having entered illegally when I leave Brazil. Meanwhile, the bus leaves leaving me alone like a dog at the border but this is just a detail because, as usual, I take the next bus that takes me to the urban station of Foz do Iguacù. From there I take another bus (2.5 real - you pay the ticket at the desk, but they don't issue you the ticket; there is a turnstile that allows you to enter the boarding area) which soon leads me to the Rodoviaria Omnibus.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento