CHILE, THE MOST SAFE STATE IN SOUTH AMERICA



The Pluna company still gives me a hand by taking me in 2 hours and 45 'to Santiago de Chile, capital of the safest state in South America. Outside the Arrivals Hall of the Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport, I take a bus to Santiago from the TurBus Company. The ticket is available to you by the driver at a price of 1700 Chilean Pesos one way. The same service is also practiced by the Centro Puerto company at the price of 1600 Chilean Pesos one way. The difference is that the two companies make different stops in Santiago. After half an hour, I arrive in the center at around 10pm. Being Sunday the exchange offices are closed because they close earlier. First by metro and then on foot (the streets appear poorly lit), I arrive at The Princesa Insolente Hostel, located practically in the center, where I take a bed in a dormitory for 5000 Chilean pesos. Here they also accept the prepaid credit card. The hostel is clean and comfortable and in addition to offering free Internet and a hearty buffet breakfast, it rents bikes and this is the most important thing. It is not for nothing that I chose it among the hundreds of hostels in Santiago de Chile. So tomorrow I will be cycling through the legendary streets of the capital.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento