ONE DAY I WILL BE ABLE TO TELL MY POSTERS THAT I HAVE BEEN IN THE VILLAGE OF SAN IGNACIO (ARGENTINA), ON THE SITE OF THE JESUITE MISSIONS, CONSIDERED BY UNESCO HERITAGE OF HUMANITY.

 


From the Terminal de Omnibus in Asuncion I take a night bus at 24.15 with reclining seats almost like beds of the Nuestra Senora de la Asuncion Company for the price of 120,000 Paraguans. Keep in mind that the same bus taken during the day costs 95,000 Paraguans. After 6 hours I reach the tangle of borders, which characterizes the area of the Iguazu Falls. I pass the Paraguayan one in Ciuda del Este, where the whole bus gets off for the stamp except 1 person (a Paraguayan woman), then the Brazilian one, where we get off in 2 for the stamps on the passport (me and the Paraguayan woman). It is easy to assume that on the bus they are all Brazilians except the two of us. After 6 hours I am at the Rodoviaria in Foz do Iguacù (Brazil). Here I take another bus that takes me to the Urban Bus Terminal (the ticket is taken from the driver and you can pay with 2 different currencies (Argentine Pesos or Brazilian Real). From here I take a bus that leaves every half hour for Puerto Iguazù (cost: 4 real or 8 Argentine pesos or 2 US dollars). The bus leaves you at the Brazilian border (the driver gives you a signed slip that allows you to take the next bus). passport from the Gendarme and then I take the next bus. I arrive at the Argentine border, where I get off again for the stamp on my passport but this time the driver waits for me to get back up and finally I am at the Omnibus Terminal in Puerto Iguazù. Hoaianski at the price of 73 Argentine pesos which takes me in 5 hours to the village of San Ignacio. Keep in mind that high companies travel this route several times in a day, with even more favorable prices. From the Terminal Omnibus with a taxi (14 Argentine pesos a / r, 2 km away) I reach the site of the Jesuit missions, considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Entrance to the site: 60 pesos for foreigners, 50 pesos for Latin Americans, 40 pesos for Argentines, and other rates for Jesuits, ect. It's raining like a beast but the site is still very interesting.

After a whole day I return them to Porto Iguazu 'with a bus of the company El Cometa (55 Argentine pesos: I negotiated the price). I arrive at the Puerto Iguazu bus station after 5 hours and walk to the Che Lagarto Hostel located in Av. Brasil in the center. (price 60 pesos in dormitories for 4 people with private bathroom, including a very abundant buffet breakfast and free Internet). Very large structure where to identify yourself you are obliged to wear a bracelet.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento