LUBJANA, THE CUTE CAPITAL OF SLOVENIA

  

From Zagreb (Croatia), with a train (101.84 Kuna) I reach Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenian, in about 2 hours, through the easy Croatian - Slovenian border. There are several trains at different times of the day that run on this route. The station is less than 1 km from the center, which can be explored on foot.

The Castle is located on the adjacent Hill which can be reached in a few minutes on foot or by funicular.

 

MY RETURN HOME IS MANDATORY THROUGH VILLACH IN AUSTRIA

 

From Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia, with a train (10 Euro) I reach Villach, in Austria, in about 2 hours and 45 ', where I take a bus of the Intercitybus company (25 Euro) which takes me in 3 hours to the Venezia Mestre railway station.

Please note that the two aforementioned tickets can both be issued at the Ljubljana Railway Station.

The reason why I went incredibly to Austria to return to Italy is given by the fact that there is only one train a day that operates the direct Slovenia - Italy route.

For the rest of the day, you must pass through Villach if you want to go home.

At the Venice Mestre train station I take a regional train to Verona and then another to Rovato where my wonderful journey ends (total price of both tickets: 16 Euros).

There are several trains at different times of the day that run on this route.

My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/10/il-giro-dei-balcani-in-autobus-e-treno.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento