SAO PAOLO, ONE OF THE LARGEST METROPOLIS IN THE WORLD.

 

From the Rodoviaria Omnibus in Foz do Iguacù I take a bus to Sao Paolo from the Compagnia Pluna at 18.45 for the price of 161 real. Keep in mind that there are several departures a day and that another company also operates this route at more or less similar prices. After 16 hours, at 11 in the morning I arrive at the gigantic Rodoviaria Tiete in Sao Paolo in Brazil, where on the bus arrivals floor there is the tourist office that provides you with the map and information about the city for free. From there by metro (3 real) and then on foot I reach the Global Hostel (price 34 real including free internet). Great Hostello, clean, even if located over 1 km from the nearest metro station. The hostel rents me a bike (15 real for the whole day). So I leave for a visit to the city. The traffic is incredible. Nobody speaks English but only Portuguese which is much more difficult to understand than Spanish. I throw myself into traffic. There is no one around on a bike. It is very hot but I proceed with the duster to keep the camera and camera hidden. Not even the shadow of tourists. Disowned everywhere, lying on the ground especially in Piazza Sé, the hub of Sao Paolo. Armed police everywhere. A lot of poverty in the midst of the many skyscrapers of the city. Not even a bench in the whole city. I tiptoe on my cushioned mountain bike, photographing and filming only the essentials. I spend a whole day in Sao Paolo, then the night comes early and at 6 pm I return to the hostel, where the Portuguese girls offer me an arghile´. I thank but refuse. I sleep at the Global Hostel.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento