MY FIRST TOP AFTER A LONG TIME IS CALLED CERRO SAN CRISTOBAL MT 869

 


I take my bike to the neighborhood called Barrio Bellavista, located north - east of Santiago. I tie up my bike and take the funicular (1,800 Chilean Pesos round trip), full of tourists almost all Chilean, which climbs steeply and in a few minutes takes me to the Bellavista terrace. From there, dragging myself with difficulty, I walk along several steps that lead me inside the Sanctuary of the Immaculate Consession where the Maternidad de Mariasulla Chapel appears first and then right on the top of CERRO SAN CRISTOBAL MT 869, the very white statue of the Virgen de la Immaculata Conception 14 mt high. From here you can see the whole city clouded by pollution and even remnants of snow-capped Andes. It's hot and after 4 days, I can finally show off my T - SHORT.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento