I RIDE SPAVALDO BY BIKE IN THE NARROW STREETS OF COLOGNE DEL SACRAMENTO IN URUGAY, A UNESCO HERITAGE

 MONTEVIDEO IN URUGUAY IS STILL IN MY CASE.


Arriving in Santiago late in the evening, I take a bus to the TurBus Company's Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport. The ticket is available to you by the driver at a price of 1700 Chilean Pesos one way. The same service is also practiced by the Centro Puerto company at the price of 1600 Chilean Pesos one way. The difference is that the two companies make different stops in Santiago. After half an hour, I arrive at the airport where I spend the night. The following morning at 7.00 am a Pluna Company flight awaits me to take me back to Montevideo in Uruguay.


I RIDE SPAVALDO BY BIKE IN THE NARROW STREETS OF COLOGNE DEL SACRAMENTO IN URUGAY, A UNESCO HERITAGE


I arrive again early in the morning at the Carrasco International Airport of Montevideo, where there is also a tourist office, located on the ground floor that distributes free tourist maps made very well and provides useful information. I take myself to the center with an old bus line: number 700, which passes in front of the airport (the same also buses no. 700, 701, 704, 710, 711). You have to do the ticket on the bus and today 24/05/2012, it costs 33 Uruguayan Pesos the single way. The bus goes to the Urban Bus Station, located in Via 25 Agosto del 1825, near the Commercial Port, making many stops, all on request. It also passes adjacent to the Tres Cruces International Bus Terminal (very elegant, with the Shopping Center incorporated), where I get off. Here I take a direct bus of the Turil Bus Company (233 Uruguayan Pesos) to Colonia del Sacramento, a Unesco World Heritage Site. There is another company that travels this route, the Pullman Bus, with prices similar to the Turil Bus (many buses depart during the day). After 2 hours and 40 'I reach my destination. At the bus station, there is a tourist office that provides free tourist information and maps. Not far away, there is the "Travel" Shop where I rent a mountain bike (130 Uruguayan Pesos, half day, 200 Uruguayan Pesos a full day). There are also other “Bike Rentals” scattered around the city. I enter the narrow paved streets of the historic center of Colonia del Sacramento, a Unesco World Heritage Site, where low and colorful houses, the same as they were 250 years ago, are the outline. I feel like I'm living in another reality. Fantastic. But then the hours pass quickly and at 5.30 pm darkness arrives and with it the yellow lights of the colored houses come on. The atmosphere is wonderful but the deserted and semi-dark streets recommend that you raise your anchors. From the tronde it must be considered that I'm not in Remedello.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento