BUENOSAIRES REPORT TRAVEL.

 BUENOSAIRES, EXPECT ME, I'M COMING


I therefore take myself to the elegant tourist port of Colonia del Sacramento, located about 300 meters from the Bus Terminal. From there I take a beautiful and huge fast ferry of the Buquebus Company (price 650 Uruguayan Pesos), which in about 1 hour takes me to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. Keep in mind that there are 2 other companies that operate this route (for example the Seacat) several times a day, with more or less similar rates depending on the time of departure. If you are not in a hurry and want to save more than 50% of the price, you can take a larger ship which takes around 3 hours instead of 1 hour. I arrive in Buenosaires at about 9.30 pm and I head with difficulty, towards the subway. It's a bit of a mess and I'm in a hurry as the metro closes early, at an undefined time between 10.30pm and 11.00pm. A couple of wrong directions make me lose almost half an hour. I risk a lot but in the end the last available meter is miraculously mine and I get off at Piazza Indipendenza and soon I am at the Pax Hostel (40 Argentine Pesos, including Breakfast and free Internet). Excellent hostel, located just a stone's throw from the metro stop, really comfortable, with a super abundant breakfast, clean, elegant.



IN BUENOSAIRES ON THE DAY OF THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE REVOLUTION


Early in the morning I go to rent a bike at a shop, located 3 blocks from the Pax Hostel. Yes, because in some South American countries the distance between one place and another is measured in blocks and not in meters or kilometers. A block is the distance between one Street and the next. The shop that rents bicycles is called the Bicicleta Naranja and has its offices in Via Pasaje Giuffra n. 308 in the San Telmo district and in Via Nicaragua 4825 in the Palermo district. (Prices: 20 Argentine pesos 1 hour, 60 Argentine pesos 4 hours and 100 Argentine pesos 24 hours). There is hardly anyone around on a bike but then I realize that it happened on a particular day: flags, demonstrations, stalls everywhere. Party people. Slogan. Shouts of Joy. With difficulty I enter the whole day in the middle of the anniversary celebration of the Argentine Revolution of May 25th. In the square of the same name there is the stage ready to host the singers. Great emotions then, even for me who was passing by by chance.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento