Taiwan Report Travel.


I sleep well because even if the airport has no closures to the outside, it is not very cold and the

following at 12.00 I take the flight of the company Airasia at the price of Euro 34.64

takes me in just 2 hours to the Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1 in.

I easily pass the

border and take the shuttle to Taoyuan Railway Station for 35 TWD.

There I take the fast train for the price of 150 TWD and June

at Taipei Central Station where I take the metro at the price of 20 TWD (only one stop: the price varies according to the stops you make. The Taipei Ximen MRT Teacher Hostel (650 TWD 2 days) is

near the Ximen Metro Station, but I can't find it and then a Taiwanese woman comes to my aid who calls the

owner who arrives after 20 minutes with a

broken-down bicycle type Bmx stra small and eventually takes me to the 4th floor in a super condominium, where there is no English sign (I would never

found alone)

The hostel is a dark room but for me it is more than enough.

In the end I ask him for the rental of the bike that was written on the Hostelword but him

he didn't even know it on the bike and therefore there is no bike and so I insist on having it

of him and after a little negotiation I manage to snatch it at the price of 100 TWD for 2 days.

The bike is very small and undriveable but at least

it has 2 wheels and I can run around freely in Taipei night.

I have in hand

an indecent map with impractical scales.

Impossible not

get lost with this map and in fact I don't get lost.

Lonely Planet does not publish anything about Taiwan because there is little tourism.

Few speak English and in any case I see the majestic Sky Tower, one of the highest in the world.

I get indigestion of Times in 2 days by visiting Taipei, Tamsui, Beitou and Xindian and traveling by bicycle and subway (130 TWD one day ticket). Keep in mind that the bike on the metro can only be taken on Saturdays and Sundays.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2015/06/viaggio-in-estremo-e-medio-oriente.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento