How to get Liberia Tourist Visa

 

Entry visa: necessary, to be requested at the diplomatic / consular offices of the Liberia in Italy or abroad. It is not possible to apply for an entry visa online or at the airport. I asked the Embassy of Liberia in Rome based in Piazzale delle Medaglie d'oro n. 7, Email: ambaliberia.roma@gmail.com. The employee who speaks excellent Italian is very polite and helpful and replies to both email and telephone.

I sent the following documents by courier:

 

-2 color passport photos taken recently;

- original passport;

 - Return flight ticket;

- Completed and signed entry visa application form;

- photocopy of Yellow Fever booklet;

- 70 Euros in cash;

 

In just 2 days I got a tourist visa valid for 90 days.

Then I sent my courier to collect it

 

My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

https://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2019/04/viaggio-in-costa-davorio-abidjan.html

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento