FINALLY, MY DREAM THAT I HAVE ALWAYS HAD SINCE I WAS CHILD HAS BEEN FULFILLED: I COME TO TIRANA, THE CAPITAL OF ALBANIA.

                               

Here I am awake at 4 at Guesthouse Velania in Pristina (Kosovo)

I go to the reception and I call the

taxi as there are no buses at this time and since they are about 3 km away from the bus station. In a few minutes and with only 3 Euros I can reach it.

Then I take the

Bus that in 7 hours, 18 Euros, crossing mountains, lakes and the easy border between Kosovo and Albania takes me to the beautiful capital of Albania: Tirana.

There isn't much to see, but the thrill of being there completely envelops me.

Not even the shadow of tourists. I can even miraculously send a postcard.

I spend all day there and then I take myself to the beautiful Hostel Albania (price of Euro 11 per night including breakfast and free internet), located in Via Beqir Luga, in a quiet area east of Tirana, about 1 km from Skenderbej Square.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/10/il-giro-dei-balcani-in-autobus-e-treno.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento