SWAZILAND REPORT TRAVEL.

  

There I take the parking lot above the railway tracks, an area notorious for thefts and muggings, where I take the minibus to Mbabane, the capital of Swaziland for the price of 200 Rand. Logically the same starts when full

You cross the easy border between South Africa and Swaziland on foot and then after about 4 and a half hours you will reach Bus Station near Swazi Plaza_Mbabane_Swaziland.

In the Swazi Plaza Shopping Center in Mbabane (Swaziland), photography is prohibited and several guards guard the area.

I spend the night at Thokoza Church Center Hotel in Mbabane (Swaziland) at the price of 340 SLZ (Rand is also accepted without problems, which has the same value) per night in a Double room, including a hearty English breakfast. This is a nice and quiet place, located about 1 km from the center. It can be reached on foot but not at night (pitch dark).

 The next morning I stop a ride to a kind gentleman and take me back to Bus Station near Swazi Plaza_Mbabane_Swaziland, where I take a minibus taxi for the price of 15 SLZ (Rand is also accepted without problems, which has the same value) in about 35 minutes. takes me to the center of Manzini (Swaziland).


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2016/10/viaggio-in-sudafrica-lesotho-swaziland.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento