JAPAN REPORT TRAVEL.

PART 1

Arrival at 13.00 after a scarce two hours of flight at Narita Airport terminal 2, which is about 60 km north-east of Tokyo.

Logically my cell phone doesn't pick up.

No problem at the border.

There are plenty of means of transport to reach

Tokyo (bus, sky train, ect), but the cheapest is the express train that

it takes a good hour to reach Tokyo for the price of 1280 JPY. I go down to

Asakusa station and after about 100 meters in Via Kaminarimon I find the hostel (19 Euros per night including

free internet). Very nice, welcoming, precise, with a room with an exceptional view of the Sky Tower.

The only note

negative is that the risers of the stairs are too high and it feels like climbing every time.

Rent a bike to an impossible-to-find schop,

located in the basement 400 meters from the aforementioned hostel adjacent to the Ferry Station in the Asakusa area that to find it or had to communicate to speak Japanese.

I ride my bike swaggering around the largest metropolis in the world where getting lost is easier than that

eat a sandwich. Scorrazzo with the graziella in the middle of the majestic skyscrapers of Tokyo, including the Sky Tower, one of the tallest

of the World with its 600 mt. of share.

I visit some temples and also the Tokyo Tower, a copy of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. For the rest there isn't much to see

but the thrill of cycling around this huge metropolis is great. There are so many bicycles around and i

sidewalks are wide and spacious.

Logically, the police nailed me

twice: first while I was standing on the pavement looking at the map and the policeman came to check my bike with battery, and then he called his colleague with the radio and they both checked the bike again. They did not speak

in English and in the end they had a laugh and let me go.

The second

instead a policeman stopped me because I had the light off in the evening and so he kindly turned it on

he. I knew it but I had turned it off on purpose

because he was causing friction and therefore causing pain in my knee.

For the rest, I never lost my bearings and went back

at the hostel at 10.

Having traveled far and wide of Tokyo, I noticed that Japanese people smoke very little compared to the European average, many wear masks on their faces, like the Korean population.

I allow myself some rest by getting up at 8 and taking a nice hot shower immediately afterwards.

As I was leaving, the owner of the hostel chases me and gives me a gift with a candy inside.

Pi takes my picture in front of the hostel. She does this with everyone.

Just 100 mt. there is the Asakusa Train Station where I take the express train at a cost of 1280 JPY which takes me in an abundant hour to Narita's termilal 2.

On the train I know an Australian who goes the same way as me.

                                                            PART 2


Later with a Flight of the Australian company Jetstar at 12.45 am I take myself back to at 16.20

Japan and precisely at Kansai Airport, Terminal 1.

At the border they fill me with questions and in the end they search me

the whole body backpack and even the panty pocket.

They do it though with

the smile on the mouth and very kindly.

In any case, I pass unscathed and then

I take a train from Terminal 2, adjacent to one, to Nara for the price of 1,200 JPY but after about an hour I arrive at the Nankay Namba Railway Station in Osaka.

Here on foot in about 10 minutes I reach the Namba train station where, using the same ticket purchased at the airport, the train to the Nara Kintetsu railway station after about another scarce hour

The bus n. 1 and 5 for the price of 200 yen (ticket on the bus) take you to the JR Nara Train Station.

It is very cold in Japan and it is better this way because I can finally

take full advantage of my immense clothing.

 I go from 25 degrees in Taipei to 14

by Nara.

This time I don't struggle that much a

find Yuzan Guest House (2300 JPY, including free internet) which is only 300 meters from the aforementioned station.

It is a beautiful single storey mountain wooden house where it is forbidden to do anything but where it is very pleasant to stay.

Here are many Europeans including many French for example.

I already see the bike ready for me

for the next morning to visit Nara which has 8 world heritage sites.


I leave Yuzan Guest House in Nara at 7 am and head towards the park with the rented bicycle at a price of 100 JPY per hour or 500 JPY per day.

There are deer everywhere

grazing in the middle of the parks and houses and waiting for the shopkeepers in front of the shutters to get something from

to eat.

They take pictures and accept food from everyone and when

I give him my flatbreads surround me.

Later I visit the Todaiji Temple and the Daibutsu Den, the tallest wooden building in Japan, with a 16 meter tall statue of the Buddha inside.

Then from the JR Nara Train Station. I take the train which in about an hour at a price of 690 JPY (there are many a day) takes me to the main station in Kyoto, the old capital of Japan with 17 sites

declared World Heritage Site by Unesco.

At 300 mt. about rent a bike at the Kyoto Cycling Tour Project at a price of 1000 JPY per day plus 100 JPY for the map.

Kyoto has a lot of temples to visit but there are many

distant one from the other and moreover almost always do not let you approach by bike e

then you have to do a lot of steps and a long way on foot and so now it is not for me as a city and moreover it soon begins to rain hard.

I can cmq to see the

top of kyoto and that is the path in the middle of the bamboo forest.

I walk it with mine

bike even if it is 12 km far from the main train station.

Anyway I bathe everything but i

pants dry quickly and I change my socks.

Then from Kyoto Station I take a train

for Osaka for the price of 540 JPY and I arrive after a short hour at the JR Osaka Train Station in Osaka.

Then through the tunnel

and I go to the East Tower of the Umeda Sky Building where on the ground floor there is the waiting room of the

Willer Express company.

I take the 10pm night bus I had booked from home via the internet at a price of 6,900 JPY.

Logically I am the only non-European and the

Pulman is very comfortable and the reclining seat becomes almost a bed and therefore you sleep well.

It is also well heated.

At 6.40 am already at Tokyo Central Railway Station where

I take a train to Jokohama for the price of 450 JPY. (there are several per hour and the ticket is made at the machines in English).

I arrive in less than an hour and due to the heavy rain I visit it shortly

because. It's very cold.

Then I go back to

Tokyo Central Station with the same train and I take one for the price of 1280 JPY to Narita Airport Terminal 2.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2015/06/viaggio-in-estremo-e-medio-oriente.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento