DUBAI (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES) REPORT TRAVEL.

  

Punctual as never before, my plane from the Emirates Airline Company leaves Milan Malpensa at 21.25 towards Milan Malpensa (South Africa), with a stopover in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (one-way price with multi-leg ticket including taxes Euro 340).

The very young and beautiful Hostesses with the characteristic red headdress and white veil, coming from all over the world.

 

Very nice and friendly they fill you with food and drink continuously.

The plane is half empty and therefore I can lie down.

I therefore arrive at 6.40 am, with impossible heat in Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (2 hours time zone, compared to Italy).

I take myself to the arrivals hall of Terminal 3 and then to the Metro Station where I get the 1 day ticket for the price of 16 AED, valid all day on all buses and on the Dubai metro;

I take the metro to the metro station and then to the Al Ghubaiba bus station where I take bus n. 8 which runs west, passing by the Jumeirah Mosque, the Burj Al Arab Hotel, the Madinat Jumeirah to the Ibn Battuta metro station.

There you take the metro and visit the rest of Dubai.

The Burj Khalifa with its 828 meters. it is the tallest building in the world.

You can visit it for the price of 125 AED, arriving at the panoramic room located at 452 meters.

At 4.45 pm I have a plane to Milan Malpensa.

In Dubai they are very precise and therefore begin to board passengers 1 hour and 20 minutes before the flight. The plane is half empty and so once again I can lie down on three places to sleep.

Hostesses bring food twice: very pleasant.

After about 6 hours 30 minutes of flight I arrive at Malpensa Airport at 20.50

 

My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2016/10/viaggio-in-sudafrica-lesotho-swaziland.html

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento