Mozambique report travel.

  

After having visited it, at the Manzini Bus Station I take a Minibus Taxi to Maputo (Mozambique) at the price of 80 SZL (Rand is also accepted without problems, which has the same value). Logically it starts only when it is full and therefore you can wait even 1 hour.

I do the Visa at the Mozambique border, which is certainly not usual. Therefore this operation becomes very long and expensive (one hour of time and 80 USD, or 60 Euro). Fortunately, the minibus awaits me even if the occupants are very angry. The Visa is also issued in Manzini in the day and costs about half or in Italy Logically.

 The minibus crosses the mountains in Mozambique and then after about 5 hours it arrives at the Bus Station Fabrica De Cerveja Laurentina in Maputo, the capital of Mozambique. Stretching about 20 Rand, the driver takes you to the address you want.

This brings me to the Backpachers Base Hostel (Rand 110 per night), located 1 km to the east of Praca de Indipendenza. Internet for a fee. Free tea and coffee.

I visit Maputo aboard a Tuc Tuc at a cost of 130 MZN per half hour of rental (price to be negotiated).

Then from the Port of Maputo I take the ferry to Catembe at the price of 5 MZN.

The journey takes about 10 minutes. Crossing the Bay I come to Catembe, which offers an excellent view of the capital.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2016/10/viaggio-in-sudafrica-lesotho-swaziland.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento