TRAVEL REPORT IN SOUTH KOREA, JAPAN, PHILIPPINES, TAIWAN AND QATAR SOUTH KOREA


Punctual as never before from Milan Malpensa at 11.10 am my plane of the Qatar Airline Company towards Seoul, with a stopover in Doha in Qatar (round trip price including taxes Euro 570).

The beautiful and very young Hostesses with the characteristic red headdress. Honestly, they didn't seem to be citizens of Qatar, but from other countries of the world.

Very nice and friendly they fill you with food and drink continuously.

The plane is full and therefore I cannot lie down.

I therefore arrive at 19.10, with impossible heat in Doha, the capital of Qatar (2 hours time zone, compared to Italy).

I remain in the very large and well-maintained transit area for 7 hours. It is a sea port as from here direct planes pass through for the whole world. At 1.55 am I have a plane to Seoul, the capital of South Korea.

In Doha they are very precise and therefore begin to board passengers 1 hour and 20 minutes before the flight. The plane is packed and so once again I can't lie down on three places to sleep.

The hostesses this time are all Korean and bring the food twice.

A little spicy on one occasion but pleasant.

After about 9 hours of flight, I arrive at Inchehon Airport.

It is 16.30 '(6 hours ahead of Italian time). Logically, my cell phone doesn't work here too.

At Inchehon International Airport, I go downstairs, where I buy the ticket for the Train, for Seoul Achasan (east of the City) at the vending machines. (cost 4750 wo, including 500 won deposit, which are returned to you when you return the magnetic card to the appropriate "Refoundable" distributors, located in the Hall of each metro and train station. Logically the cost of the ticket depends on the distance you travel and it calculates it automatically when you buy the ticket at the machine. There are also indications in English).

Train change at the Gimpo Airport Railway Station.

Inchehon International Airport remains on an island more than 50 km away from the center of Seoul, but my hostel remains close to the Achasan metro station (east of the city) and therefore it takes almost 2 hours to reach it.

The Seoul subway is state of the art, it is one of the largest in the world and there are also written in English.

I am surrounded by Koreans that I have never even seen so many together. Nor of Westerners

However, they are very kind and helpful and I have always liked Korea.

I leave the subway at 8 in the evening. It is dark and there are 7 degrees centigrade.

In 2 minutes on foot (about 100 meters) I am at Phil Guesthouse (price of 8.81 Euros per night including breakfast, free internet and sheets.

Beautiful, very clean: inside each room there is a refrigerator, kitchen and bathroom. The electrical outlet is adjacent to the bed and is like the Italian one. The kitchen and common room are beautiful, spotless and very spacious.

Now that I have reached the dream of a lifetime, Seoul, the capital of South Korea, I can also go to sleep, because tomorrow is another day and I have to reach Gyeongju, in the south-east of South Korea, where I booked the hostel as this time I went back to basics and decided to book all hostels from home.

 

I go through a hell of a night because of the time difference and the impossible heat. I sleep almost nothing but despite this at 6.30 am already up to have my say.

I have a hearty breakfast with bread, jam, tea and coffee and then at 7.30 am I leave in pursuit of the next hostel.

At Achasan Station, I buy the metro ticket to Cheongnyangni (1,400 won) with the machine with the writing in English and then I throw myself into the ocean of Koreans going to work.

We are all piled up like sardines. I arrive at Cheongnyangni Station, after a good half hour. The first difficulties arrive there as I have to take the train to Chuncheon, but there are no counters to buy the ticket but only the machines but with the writing only in Korean. I try to stop someone to help me but everyone is in a hurry. Logically, I am the only foreigner and in fact I wonder where all the foreigners who get off the plane every day by the thousands end up. Anyway, in the end a compassionate girl stops and helps me get the ticket.

I therefore take the train at a cost of 6,000 Won, which also has the written stops in English.

Eventually I arrive at the Chuncheon Railway Station which is located near Uiamho Lake, in the north-east out of reach of everything and therefore I take the train to Nam Chuncheon Railway Station (1100 won, including 500 won deposit, which they are returned when you return the magnetic card to the special "Refoundable" distributors, located in the Hall of each metro and train station). Then I walk for a while and reach the bus station where I take out my Korean translations to book the bus to Daegu. (18,300 won).

After 3 and a half hours of travel I arrive in Daegu but logically at the only bus station in the city that is not served by metro and train and moreover located in the ass of wolves.

So with my translations in Korean I book the bus to Gyeongju (5,500 won one way) which leaves at 19.30. In this bus station there are few buses a day for the aforementioned town.

I arrive at the Gyeongju bus station at 8.30 pm and look for a taxi to reach the hostel as city buses are very difficult to understand where they go. But even the 13 taxi drivers don't charge me because they don't understand where my hostel is located, even though I showed them the maps in Korean, downloaded from the Internet, but they don't understand them.

So I have to go it alone and use the last remaining energy and my orientation skills to find the hostel, walking in the middle of the mountains of earth that are the tombs of the Kings.

Then in the end I arrive near but I can't find it and I can't even call because my phone doesn't work. It's 10pm and a very kind Korean who speaks English calls for me (not many speak it). Thanks to him I find the Guesthouse Santa, located in the center and I go up but when I get up, the owner is not there, but instead a Japanese guest welcomes me who does not want me to enter and says I have to go to the office and takes me down in the office but logically it is closed. I try and try to explain to him that I have already booked and insist and in the end she lets me in. Then comes the boss, I pay my 11.20 Euros for one night including breakfast, free internet. I also pay the bike rental for the next day (5,000 won one day). The hostel is beautiful and very clean and I am here. In the end it took me 15 hours to reach the Guesthouse Santa hostel and now I can still have my say. Tomorrow I have to arrive in Busan, the second largest city in South Korea, by evening and I will do everything to get there on schedule. Anyway, not even the shadow of Europeans.

In Guesthouse Santa it's just me and the 30 year old Japanese girl.

Unlike Seoul, it's colder inside, but I prefer it that way.

In the end even though she doesn't speak English very well and I don't even make friends and I show him my blog.

Tira, mola, tambala (by the way we discovered that it means tambala ????) it is 2 o'clock.

This time I sleep little but well and at seven I am ready to leave with my Graziella bicycle rented at the hostel for 5,000 Won a day.


I visit Gyeongju with the Graziella in the midst of the tombs of the great kings and go also to Lake Bomun, located 5 km north of the City.

Then I take the Bus n. 10 for the Bulguksa Temple for the price of 1500 Won (you pay on the bus by putting the money in a box). Bus number 11 is fine too. Buses 10 or 11 can be taken at Gyeongju Bus Station or at 100 meters. about from that railway.

The bus takes about half an hour to reach the destination. Tell the driver where you want to get off otherwise the bus may not stop.

Anyway from the bus stop at the main entrance of the Temple you have to walk uphill for about 500 meters.

The entrance to the Bulguksa Temple, a World Heritage Site, costs 4000 Won. The temple is full of steps but is wheelchair accessible. It is located in the woods.

With the same bus mentioned above I go back to Gyeongju Bus Station, where I take the Bus Bus to West Daegu (Seobu bus Terminal) for the price of 5,900 Won one day. There are many of them a day. The journey takes an hour.

From there I then take the bus to Haeinsa (7,100 won one way), I despair in the Palgongsan Provincial Park in the middle of the mountains. An hour and a half the journey.

 Arriving at the tiny Haeinsa Bus Station, you have to walk for 1,500 meters, of which 1000 uphill to reach the Hapcheon Haein Temple, protected as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, but I make do with hitchhiking.

I'm out of this world and it's also late and I absolutely have to get to Busan before night falls.

I take advantage of the enormous kindness of the locals to get out of difficulties. Koreans always help you a lot. One even, since unfortunately I don't have a working phone, and he doesn't have a cell phone either, he asked all the

bus a mobile phone and then he found it and called the hostel for me saying I would be late, then he acted as a guide in Daegu buying me tickets

by metro from Seobu bus Terminal to Dongdaegu Railway Station (1200 won) and by the slower and cheaper train to Busan (7,200 won one way) and thus saving me a lot of time.

Eventually me

he accompanied the platform and also gave me a box of Ferrero Rosche; I'm

the only European in these situations and many guys want to make friends with me and exchange i

contacts even if few speak English.

Arrival at Busan Railway Station after 1 hour and a half. I take the metro, located 100 meters. about outside and get off at Kyungsung University Puky Metro Station (1,400 won). The hostel is located just 200 meters away. from it but I can't find it but then thanks to the usual help of the people I can reach it

at 24.30.

There is a sea of people still on the streets. South Korea gives me the

feeling of a very safe country.

The Lzone Hostel is beautiful, is run by an American girl and costs only 14,500 Won per night including free internet.

I sleep well but little and at seven I leave from the aforementioned hostel to take the flight to Tokyo. I try to get out of the door but the lock is jammed and

then I ask for help from the first awake loser but he too fails and has to call the boss who miraculously unlocks it.

I then take the metro to Sasang for the price of 1,400 Won and there I take the train to the Gimhae Airport in Busan for the price of 1300 Won.


At 11.05 am, the plane is punctual as never before of the Air Asia Company (71,100 Won one way) leaves half empty for Tokyo. It goes without saying that I am the only European.

JAPAN

Arrival at 13.00 after a scarce two hours of flight at Narita Airport terminal 2, which is about 60 km north-east of Tokyo.

Logically my cell phone doesn't pick up.

No problem at the border.

There are plenty of means of transport to reach

Tokyo (bus, sky train, ect), but the cheapest is the express train that

it takes a good hour to reach Tokyo for the price of 1280 JPY. I go down to

Asakusa station and after about 100 meters in Via Kaminarimon I find the hostel (19 Euros per night including

free internet). Very nice, welcoming, precise, with a room with an exceptional view of the Sky Tower.

The only note

negative is that the risers of the stairs are too high and it feels like climbing every time.

Rent a bike to an impossible-to-find schop,

located in the basement 400 meters from the aforementioned hostel adjacent to the Ferry Station in the Asakusa area that to find it or had to communicate to speak Japanese.

I ride my bike swaggering around the largest metropolis in the world where getting lost is easier than that

eat a sandwich. Scorrazzo with the graziella in the middle of the majestic skyscrapers of Tokyo, including the Sky Tower, one of the tallest

of the World with its 600 mt. of share.

I visit some temples and also the Tokyo Tower, a copy of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. For the rest there isn't much to see

but the thrill of cycling around this huge metropolis is great. There are so many bicycles around and i

sidewalks are wide and spacious.

Logically, the police nailed me

twice: first while I was standing on the pavement looking at the map and the policeman came to check my bike with battery, and then he called his colleague with the radio and they both checked the bike again. They did not speak

in English and in the end they had a laugh and let me go.

The second

instead a policeman stopped me because I had the light off in the evening and so he kindly turned it on

he. I knew it but I had turned it off on purpose

because he was causing friction and therefore causing pain in my knee.

For the rest, I never lost my bearings and went back

at the hostel at 10.

Having traveled far and wide of Tokyo, I noticed that Japanese people smoke very little compared to the European average, many wear masks on their faces, like the Korean population.

I allow myself some rest by getting up at 8 and taking a nice hot shower immediately afterwards.

As I was leaving, the owner of the hostel chases me and gives me a gift with a candy inside.

Pi takes my picture in front of the hostel. She does this with everyone.

Just 100 mt. there is the Asakusa Train Station where I take the express train at a cost of 1280 JPY which takes me in an abundant hour to Narita's termilal 2.

On the train I know an Australian who goes the same way as me.


PHILIPPINES

I take the flight of the Australian company Jetsatar which reminds me of the old days of traveling around the world where thanks to it I was able to close the ring with the Honolulo - Sydney connection.

It is the only low cost companion that allows you to do so and it is the only low cost company that allows me to make this tour of the Far East.


The Australian from Sydney, like me too, travels the world but a little differently: a 20 kg backpack, a backpack bigger than mine and even a pair of 2-meter skis in tow.

He came for 2 weeks skiing in Japan and now he allows himself a week at the beach in the Philippines.

I land at Ninoy Aquino Terminal 1 in Manila at 17.00 with a bit of delay to tell the truth and I decide to use the Australian card which is on purpose ready waiting only for me because he is forced to take a taxi due to 2 meters of skis that he takes in tow while I can choose between bus and taxi but in the end I choose to share the taxi with him even though I know that he will cheat me as usual and in fact this happens: as always the taxi driver gives me the beautiful smiling face in front and then when he asks you for the bill he asks you for it quadrupled because of the impossible traffic: 9.900 PHP; 300 puts them on the Australian who gets off before me, 90 I ask for a discount and I put the rest on.

The taxi gets bogged down in the unsustainable traffic of Manila, there are also the beautiful, colorful Jeepneys that carry up to 12 people, then the motorized tricycles that carry 5 people and then many beautiful and ugly cars.

A sultry and unbearable heat, bare-backed people sleeping on the sidewalks.

It is 19.00 and the streets, some are very bright, some completely dark.

This impact does not seem to me the safest city in the world and the taxi driver also confirms that the night here is hard.

Arrival by taxi in front of Pink Manila Hostel (10.70 Euros including breakfast and free internet), located in Malate.

I have not yet gone down and already a guardian with the very old machine gun in his hand pointed towards me and the shot in the barrel takes my backpack and carries it inside me.

I pay the taxi driver and the guardian invites me to enter quickly and so; I do. I take the elevator and arrive at the 5th floor where another world opens up: it is full of Westerners, buckshot music, go-go cocktails, swimming pool on the gigantic terrace, breathtaking views of the capital and the skyscrapers of Makati. It is 8.30 pm and it is impossible to heat up. The phone here picks up.


I leave the Pink Manila Hostel, in Malate at about 8.00 in the morning and walk on the road

main where I take a Jeepney that takes me downtown, in front of the City Hall of Manila for the price of 8 PHP. Jeepneys are the most used vehicle in manila: beautiful and all different

colorful and people sit on the 2 benches where there are a maximum of 12 people. The itineraries are written on the windshield.

Unlike Japan and

South Korea here in is a hellish chaos but the writings are all in English and most of the people

speak English.

In front of the City Hall a Filipino mi proposes a tour of the historic center with the tricycle that are those means

with a bike pulling a cabin with 2 seats.

He shoots me a price of 1000 PHP but in the end I offer him 350 PHP.


Let's take a quick tour inside the walls of about 1 hour. He

pedal implanted and goes against the hand even when cornering; then sui throws in the middle of the road from 8

lanes and raises his hand to signal that he is passing. I would like to drive it I'm a tricycle but in the end I rely on destiny and they don't invest in it.

Then I take the

underground but it is full of stairs and it is impossible to use as there are too many people and the queues at the ticket office are very long as the automatic machines do not work and you are also crushed

from the crowd.

After a tour in Makati I return to the Pink Manila Hostel where I had left my backpack. The Manager accompanies me to take a taxi

in order not to make me take the usual jab and in fact this time the taxi driver shows all the honesty of him by making me pay as per the taxometer 120 PHP for

get to the Philtrancro Bus Terminal in Pasay City where I take the

Philtrancro company (there are few a day) which takes 3 hours and 30 '(changing bus at the Cubau Bus Station in Quezon City) to reach the tiny Clarck Airport located only 60 km north of Manila.

Luckily I decided to sleep there

and so I avoided missing the plane.

Taiwan

I sleep well because even if the airport has no closures to the outside, it is not very cold and the

following at 12.00 I take the flight of the company Airasia at the price of Euro 34.64

takes me in just 2 hours to the Taoyuan Airport Terminal 1 in.

I easily pass the

border and take the shuttle to Taoyuan Railway Station for 35 TWD.

There I take the fast train for the price of 150 TWD and June

at Taipei Central Station where I take the metro at the price of 20 TWD (only one stop: the price varies according to the stops you make. The Taipei Ximen MRT Teacher Hostel (650 TWD 2 days) is

near the Ximen Metro Station, but I can't find it and then a Taiwanese woman comes to my aid who calls the

owner who arrives after 20 minutes with a

broken-down bicycle type Bmx stra small and eventually takes me to the 4th floor in a super condominium, where there is no English sign (I would never

found alone)

The hostel is a dark room but for me it is more than enough.

In the end I ask him for the rental of the bike that was written on the Hostelword but him

he didn't even know it on the bike and therefore there is no bike and so I insist on having it

of him and after a little negotiation I manage to snatch it at the price of 100 TWD for 2 days.

The bike is very small and undriveable but at least

it has 2 wheels and I can run around freely in Taipei night.

I have in hand

an indecent map with impractical scales.

Impossible not

get lost with this map and in fact I don't get lost.

Lonely Planet does not publish anything about Taiwan because there is little tourism.

Few speak English and in any case I see the majestic Sky Tower, one of the highest in the world.

I get indigestion of Times in 2 days by visiting Taipei, Tamsui, Beitou and Xindian and traveling by bicycle and subway (130 TWD one day ticket). Keep in mind that the bike on the metro can only be taken on Saturdays and Sundays.

Japan

Later with a Flight of the Australian company Jetstar at 12.45 am I take myself back to at 16.20

Japan and precisely at Kansai Airport, Terminal 1.

At the border they fill me with questions and in the end they search me

the whole body backpack and even the panty pocket.

They do it though with

the smile on the mouth and very kindly.

In any case, I pass unscathed and then

I take a train from Terminal 2, adjacent to one, to Nara for the price of 1,200 JPY but after about an hour I arrive at the Nankay Namba Railway Station in Osaka.

Here on foot in about 10 minutes I reach the Namba train station where, using the same ticket purchased at the airport, the train to the Nara Kintetsu railway station after about another scarce hour

The bus n. 1 and 5 for the price of 200 yen (ticket on the bus) take you to the JR Nara Train Station.

It is very cold in Japan and it is better this way because I can finally

take full advantage of my immense clothing.

 I go from 25 degrees in Taipei to 14

by Nara.

This time I don't struggle that much a

find Yuzan Guest House (2300 JPY, including free internet) which is only 300 meters from the aforementioned station.

It is a beautiful single storey mountain wooden house where it is forbidden to do anything but where it is very pleasant to stay.

Here are many Europeans including many French for example.

I already see the bike ready for me

for the next morning to visit Nara which has 8 world heritage sites.


I leave Yuzan Guest House in Nara at 7 am and head towards the park with the rented bicycle at a price of 100 JPY per hour or 500 JPY per day.

There are deer everywhere

grazing in the middle of the parks and houses and waiting for the shopkeepers in front of the shutters to get something from

to eat.

They take pictures and accept food from everyone and when

I give him my flatbreads surround me.

Later I visit the Todaiji Temple and the Daibutsu Den, the tallest wooden building in Japan, with a 16 meter tall statue of the Buddha inside.

Then from the JR Nara Train Station. I take the train which in about an hour at a price of 690 JPY (there are many a day) takes me to the main station in Kyoto, the old capital of Japan with 17 sites

declared World Heritage Site by Unesco.

At 300 mt. about rent a bike at the Kyoto Cycling Tour Project at a price of 1000 JPY per day plus 100 JPY for the map.

Kyoto has a lot of temples to visit but there are many

distant one from the other and moreover almost always do not let you approach by bike e

then you have to do a lot of steps and a long way on foot and so now it is not for me as a city and moreover it soon begins to rain hard.

I can cmq to see the

top of kyoto and that is the path in the middle of the bamboo forest.

I walk it with mine

bike even if it is 12 km far from the main train station.

Anyway I bathe everything but i

pants dry quickly and I change my socks.

Then from Kyoto Station I take a train

for Osaka for the price of 540 JPY and I arrive after a short hour at the JR Osaka Train Station in Osaka.

Then through the tunnel

and I go to the East Tower of the Umeda Sky Building where on the ground floor there is the waiting room of the

Willer Express company.

I take the 10pm night bus I had booked from home via the internet at a price of 6,900 JPY.

Logically I am the only non-European and the

Pulman is very comfortable and the reclining seat becomes almost a bed and therefore you sleep well.

It is also well heated.

At 6.40 am already at Tokyo Central Railway Station where

I take a train to Jokohama for the price of 450 JPY. (there are several per hour and the ticket is made at the machines in English).

I arrive in less than an hour and due to the heavy rain I visit it shortly

because. It's very cold.

Then I go back to

Tokyo Central Station with the same train and I take one for the price of 1280 JPY to Narita Airport Terminal 2.

South Korea

The train is slow and makes many stops and therefore takes more than an hour and a half to get to the airport where a plane from the Airasia company at a price of Euro 78.14 which in less than 2 hours brings me back to Inchehon Airport in South Korea.

Here, compared to the first time, everything is easier because I already know everything.

So I go downstairs, where I get the ticket for the Train, for Seoul Achasan (east of the City) at the vending machines. (cost 4750 wo, including 500 won deposit, which are returned to you when you return the magnetic card to the appropriate "Refoundable" distributors, located in the Hall of each metro and train station. Logically the cost of the ticket depends on the distance you travel and it calculates it automatically when you buy the ticket at the machine. There are also indications in English).

Train change at the Gimpo Airport Railway Station.

Inchehon International Airport remains on an island more than 50 km away from the center of Seoul, but my hostel remains close to the Achasan metro station (east of the city) and therefore it takes almost 2 hours to reach it.

The Seoul subway is state of the art, it is one of the largest in the world and there are also written in English.

I leave the subway at 7pm. It is dark and there are 7 degrees centigrade.

In 2 minutes on foot (about 100 meters) I am at Phil Guesthouse (price of 8.81 Euros per night including breakfast, free internet and sheets).

Beautiful, very clean: inside each room there is a refrigerator, kitchen and bathroom. The electrical outlet is adjacent to the bed and is like the Italian one. The kitchen and common room are beautiful, spotless and very spacious.



The managers do

they remember me.

I have a good night this time.

At 6.30 am already up to have my say.

I have a hearty breakfast with bread, jam, tea and coffee and then at 7.30 I leave the hostel.

At Achasan Station, I buy the metro ticket for Yeouinaru Metro Station (1,400 won) with the machine with the English writing and then jump into the ocean of Koreans on their way to work.

We are all piled up like sardines. I arrive at Yeouinaru Station, after a poor hour.


From there I walk for about 300 meters. heading west until you reach Yeouido Park, where near the Mapo Bridge, there is the Kiosk that rents bicycles at a cost of 3,000 Won per hour, with an additional cost of 500 Won every 15 minutes more.

I cycle around Seoul and then take the train from Yeouinaru to Suwon for the price of 2,250 Won, including 500 won deposit, which will be returned to you when you return the magnetic card to the special "Refoundable" machines, located in the Hall of each metro station and Trains. Logically the cost of the ticket depends on the distance you travel and automatically calculates it for you when you buy the ticket at the machine.

From Suwon Railway Station, I walk for 100 meters. around the side of the big road heading north and I reach the Pensiline where I take bus n. Bus 11, but you can also choose 13, 36 and 39 for Paldalmun in 10 minutes at a cost of 1,200 won. There are several every hour. Tickets are bought on the bus (you pay on the bus by putting the money in a box).

Then I visit on foot the walls of the Hwaseong Fortress, declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco.

I go back to the train station where I take a train to Osan (about 1 hour).

I visit Osan and then take the train to Incheon International Airport for the price of 5,100 Won, including 500 won deposit, which is returned to you when you return the key card to the special "Refoundable" machines, located in the hall of each station of the metro and trains. (2 hours abundant).

Qatar

At 24.30 I take the plane of the Qatar Airline Company to Doha, the capital of Qatar. The duration of the flight is approximately nine hours.


Arrival at the international airport of Doha, the capital of Qatar at 4.00 am abundant.

I apply for a visa, paying 100 QR with the only possible way, the prepaid credit card of the Mastercard.

If you want, there is the bus that takes you to the center, but you have to walk to the main road by walking a little. Not knowing it, I take a taxi, which, by hiring a casino, costs me 20 QR, for only 2 km, since the center is practically attached to the airport.

I then arrive at the Ghanim Bus Station where I make the rechargeable card at the price of 30 QR which allows you to travel at low prices on all buses, swiping it every time you get on and every time you get off the bus. But it is not for me as in distant and remote villages you cannot recharge it and in fact I remain on foot in credit but I save myself by making the one day card the price of 20 QR which is worth a whole day. If I knew I did it before. Anyway I visit Al Wakrah and Al Wukair south of Doha and with the bus n. 102 Al Khor, Al Thakhira. The drivers are almost all Nepalese and the most widely spoken language in Qatar is English. Finally, I return to Doha and by bus with 2 floors x Al Corniche and City Center I visit the beautiful waterfront of Doha and the beautiful Souq Waqif. It goes without saying that in Doha there are many Europeans and many construction sites that not even in the Milan of the seventies.

 When Doha lights up it is even more splendid.

 By bus n 94 I take me to the Departures Hall very far from the Arrivals Hall.

The cmq bus leaves you on the main road and you have to walk almost 700 meters. to reach the Hall.

At 1.15 am the Qatar Airline takes me back to Milan Malpensa where I arrive at 5.30.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2015/06/viaggio-in-estremo-e-medio-oriente.html


2 commenti:

  1. Pretty good I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info
    https://royaltaxi.pk/
    Karachi Rent a Car from Islamabad

    RispondiElimina
  2. You Welcome and thank you so much for your feed back.

    RispondiElimina