How to get Chad Tourist Visa.

 

Chad entry visa: required. There is no Embassy of the Republic of Chad in Italy; the competent Embassies have the following contact details:

Chadian Embassy in Paris:

75116 PARIS 65, rue des Belles Feuilles

tel. +33 (0) 1. 4553.3675 fax: +33 (0) 1.4553.1609

email: ambassadedutchadparis@wanadoo.fr

Website: http://ambatchad-paris.org/

Chadian Embassy in Brussels:

Boulevard Lambermont, 52 1030 BRUSSELS

tel. +32. (0) 2.2151975 / 2151971 fax: +32. (0) 2.2163526

email: ambassade.tchad@chello.be

To obtain the tourist one, it is necessary to present the following documentation:

1. Visa form completed in all its parts and signed;

2. Passport valid for at least 6 months;

3. A recent passport photo on a white background;

4. Confirmation of hotel reservation in Chad for the entire duration of the stay;

5. Letter of invitation from the tourist agency in Chad proving the purchase of tourist services;

6. Photocopy of health card proving vaccination against yellow fever;

7. Consular fees of Euro 70, for a single entry with a maximum duration of 30 days, or Euro 100, for multiple entries with a maximum duration of 90 days;

 

As can be seen from the documentation listed above, obtaining a tourist visa for Chad on Europe is extremely difficult.

Therefore I decided to get the Chad visa in Africa, which is much faster and easier.

Then I went to the Embassy of the Republic of Chad in Brazzaville in Congo, located not far from that of Angola and Ghana, from the Institut Francais and from Place de la Republique, because here it is one of the easiest places in the world to obtain a tourist visa. And in fact, I showed up at 11.15 in the morning and presented 1 completed and signed form, 1 passport photo, the Hotel booking, the Airplane booking and 100,000 CFA in cash (this amount is for the urgency procedure, to obtain the Visa in day otherwise for the normal 3-day procedure the amount to be paid is 50,000 CFA). I waited until 3.30 pm, when I collected my passport with my tourist visa valid for 30 days from the date you declare you want to enter the country and the receipt of the amount I paid.

 

Another place where you can theoretically easily obtain a tourist visa in one day is at the Chad Embassy in Bangui, the capital of the Central African Republic. The same is located in the center, in the PK0 district, in Avenue du Colonel Conus, 150 mt. southwest of the Place de la Republique.

I sent an email to the Chad Embassy in Bangui at the following address: "tchadambassade_bangui@yahoo.fr", to ask for information on how to obtain a tourist visa and then I report below the correspondence in English between me and the Embassy of Chad:

MY 1st EMAIL

E_MAIL: tchadambassade_bangui@yahoo.fr

SUBJECT: Tourist VISA Chad.

Good evening, I’m Italian Citizien and I’d like to ask any information: Can I get the Tourist Visa on your Ambassy in Bangui. If yes How long the procedure? How much it cost? Which document must I bring? Which is your Adderes in Bangui? Which is your Openin Hours CHAD Embassy in Bangui?

Thank you so much.

Regards

Riccardo from Italy.

 

THE 1st REPLY EMAIL FROM THE CHAD EMBASSY

On 3 June at 13.46 Tchad Ambassade <tchadambassade_bangui@yahoo.fr> wrote:

 

 

Good morning,

 

Our Embassy adress in Bangui is PKO in downtown. We start to work at 8:00 am until 03:00 pm

We need for VISA:

-2 ID card

-1 birth certificate legalized and diplomas

-1 nationality certificate

-1 medical certificate

The cost depends on your duration: if short trip 1 month is 50.000f cfa,

or long stay 3 month is 76.000f cfa.

MY 2nd EMAIL

Good Morning

Thank you.

I can get 1 birth certificate and nationality certificate, but in Italian Language or I can declare in english language that I'm born in Italy and I'm resident in Italy. But my Italian Passport is not sufficent? In my passport there is written that I'm born in Italy and I'm resident in Italy.

Thank you

Regards

 

Regards

 

THE 2nd REPLY EMAIL OF THE CHAD EMBASSY

Subject: Tourit Visa of Chad in Bangui.

Tchad Ambassade <tchadambassade_bangui@yahoo.fr> ()

15:10 - 03 June

To monteorsaro@libero.it

 

Good morning,

It would be better to get closer to the embassy.

Regards.

 

My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

https://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2019/11/travel-in-chad-ndjamena-moundou-sarh-e.html

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento