Bahrain report travel.

  

Punctual as never before departs from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok at 1.40 A.M. my plane of the company Qatar Airways in the direction of Doha.

At the Hamad Airport in Doha, without leaving the transit area, just beyond the security check I go to the Transfer desk with my electronic ticket for Bahrain (Euro 160.00 round trip) of the Gulf Air company and I have my ticket.

The Gulf Air plane takes just over half an hour to reach neighboring Bahrain. There are several flights a day.

I can do the Bahrain tourist visa at the airport by paying the price of 5 Bahrain Dinar (BHD) in cash. You can exchange the money before you get it.

 

After obtaining it before leaving the airport, I am subjected to a very accurate 40-minute check of my backpack and passport by the Airport Police. My backpack is emptied and every single piece is checked including even dirty underwear, toothbrush, toothpaste, ect. The passport is also carefully viewed page by page.

Having passed the control unscathed, I take myself outside the airport, located on Muharraq Island 5 km east of the capital Manama. To reach it, however, there is no public transport and I have to take a taxi at the incredible cost of 7 Bahrain Dinar (BHD).

The capital Manama is around on foot. The Suq is not very nice.

To return to the airport, located on Muharraq Island 5 km east of the capital Manama, I take a taxi for the price of 10 USD.

The Gulf Air plane takes just over half an hour to reach nearby Doha, the capital of Qatar. There are several flights a day.

At the Hamad Airport in Doha, without leaving the transit area, at 1.40 am I take the flight of the Qatar Airways Company towards Milan Malpensa at night where I arrive at 5.45 am.

 

My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2016/12/viaggio-in-indocina-myanmar-vietnam.html

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento