RIO DE JANEIRO TRAVEL REPORT.

 WHO WOULD NEVER SAID THAT ONE DAY I WOULD BE ASSISTED TO

SUNSET IN COPACABANA, IN RIO DE JANEIRO.


I arrive in Copacabana at 5.00 pm, just in time to watch the sunset. The

along the sea is full of people on bikes, rollerblades, ect. The beach is still saturated with people who spend the last remnants of light. The sun then quickly falls, leaving room for the full moon, which lights up the Copacabana night. Big emotions.


MY NIGHT IN THE HAMACA AT THE PIRATAS DE IPANEMA GUESTHOUSE, IN RIO DE JANEIRO.


Return in the evening to the hostel at Piratas de Ipanema Guesthouse, located in the most chic area of Rio de Janeiro, in Ipanema, about 250 meters away. from the beach of the same name and about 250 meters. from Copacabana Beach. A very special and very nice hostel where surfboards are used as chairs. The attraction, however, is represented by a giant and beautiful black dog, as good as bread that roams freely among the guests like a real Star. Due to the excellent location and the great affordability of the hostel, it is full but the owner kindly offers me a place to sleep in the hammock (15 real). I therefore spend my last night in Brazil on the same, resting very well and winding myself up like a spring ready for the last day to spend in South America.

I SPEND MY LAST DAY OF THE TRIP IN RIO DE JANEIRO.


I get up quite early and with the Metro from Ipanema / Gal Osorio Station (3.10 real a single ride but there are more rechargeable cards that allow you to get better prices if the metro is used with a certain frequency perhaps together with the tram and the bus), I take myself to the center where the tall skyscrapers dominate and where I don't even notice a tourist. There is not a lot to see and then not having found a bicycle I soon get tired and then I return to Ipanema where I go to the northern end of the homonymous beach where the Copacabana Fort stands. The sun beats down hard, the temperature far exceeds 30 °. I spend the last few remnants there, but then my time runs out. I go back to the Hostel at Piratas de Ipanema Guesthouse, greet the owner and go to Rua Francisco Otaviano, in front of the Igreja da Ressurreicao, where there is a blue and black sign, without any shelter representing the bus stop for the Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport, located north of the city of Rio de Janeiro. The blue bus of the Premiun Autoonbus Company, which shows on the windshield the itinerary "Ipanema, International Airport" and the "12 real" price, passes every 30 minutes, in Ipanema, along Av. Viera Souto (the road that runs along the beach) and Rua Francisco Otaviano; in Copacabana in Av. Atlantica (the road that runs along the beach), in Botafogo, in Flamengo, in Catete, in Gloria, at the National Airport, adjacent to the center and then continues towards the International Airport. Please note that on weekends this route may vary slightly by moving the stops from the road adjacent to the beach to one of the internal roads. Logically, the bus travels the same route in the opposite direction, that is, from the airport to Ibanema. In order to get on it, you have to call the stop with your arm outstretched, otherwise the driver won't stop. The entire journey, depending on traffic, lasts from 1 to 2 hours, because, even if the kilometers are few, the stops are very numerous.



IT'S ALL OVER: BACK HOME.


Arrival at Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport, at 19.00 on Monday 04/06/2012, just in time to take the packed plane at 22.35 of the Tap Portugal company (540 Euro A / R Milan Malpensa - Rio de Janeiro) , which starts on time more than ever. As on the way, the bad frost inside it accompanies me for 10 hours to Lisbon, where I arrive just before midday on 05/06/2012. From there another plane of the same company at 2.15 pm, in just under 3 hours brings me back to Italy, to Malpensa Airport, where a Malpensa Express bus (7.5 Euro one way ticket) takes me in about 45 minutes. resumed at Milan Central Station. There I take a regional train to Chiari and then at 9.30 pm sharp here is the return home. I ran for about 18 days in the length and breadth of part of South America, passing through different peoples, borders, cultures, time zones, currencies, Governments, emotions, ect. Definitely the most beautiful journey of my life that leaves me a lot.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento