MARIANA, WONDERFUL COLONIAL TOWN



After the storm in Ouro Preto I move to the nearby colonial town of Mariana located just 14 km away, with a bus (3.5 real; the ticket is made by the young lady on the bus and then you have to go through the terrible turnstile). The bus passes every half hour in front of the Terminal de Integracao, 50 meters from Tiradentes Square. After half an hour, I arrive at the Manoel da Costa Atayde tourist terminal in Mariana, a charming town with its steep and paved streets. After seeing the Town Hall Chamber and many beautiful churches, I reach the top where incredibly, in a flash the sunset arrives, which makes it even more

the landscape is enchanting.


I HAVE PASSED THERE BY CASE IN SAN JOAU DEL REI.


In the evening I return to Ouro Preto, where I spend the night at the beautiful O Sorriso do Lagarto Hostel (25 Real, internet for a fee), located about 700 meters away. from Tiradentes Square.

I get up very early in the morning. From the Rodoviaria I take a bus to S Joau del Rei (Brazil) of the Util Company, the only one that travels this route (price: 48.17 real). Note that there are several departures per day. Arrival after 4 hours at the Rodoviaria di S Joau del Rei. I quickly visit this town that does not have much to offer. Of course there is not even a shadow of tourists and while I'm here I take the opportunity to say that from the beginning of the trip I have not met even an Italian and very few European foreigners.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2012/06/finalmente-le-foto-di-rio-de-janerio.html


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento