Thailand report travel.

 

Bangkok, the capital of Thailand

 

Punctual as never before at 12.50 P.M. my Air Asia Company plane leaves for Bangkok (Thailand), (one-way price including taxes, with hand luggage only Euro 42.75).

I therefore arrive at 3.15 pm at Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand (6 hours time zone, compared to Italy and 1 compared to Myanmar).

At Don Mueang International Airport in Bangkok, located about 25 km northwest of the city center, exchange money at a good exchange rate.

From Bangkok's Don Mueang International Airport, located about 25 km northwest of the city center, I walk for a few tens of meters to the main road where I take bus no. 29 which takes me in about 40 minutes to the Mo Chit BTS Skytrain Station, for the price of 15 Baht. I take the ticket on the bus from the Ticket Lady.

The cost of the Skytrain ticket varies according to the route traveled and can be obtained either at the special machines or at the Ticket Office.

With a change of train at Siam Station in about 30 minutes I arrive at Saphan Taksin Station, located a few tens of meters from Tha Sathorn Port, where I take an Orange Boat which, traveling north along the beautiful Mae Nam Chao Phraya River in About 30 minutes takes me to the Port of Tha Tien, a few hundred meters from the main entrance of the What Pho Temple. The ferry ticket costs 15 Baht and you can also do it on the ferry from the Lady Ticket Agent.

Entrance to the What Pho Temple costs 100 Baht and it closes at 18.30.

After visiting the center of Bangkok, I take the reverse route to Phaya Thai ARL Airport Rail Link Station where I take the ticket to Suvarnabhumi Airport for 45 Baht.

From Suvarnabhumi Airport I take the free shuttle that leaves every hour (at peak times every half hour) from 5.00 to 24.00 from gate 3 on the 2nd floor to Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok, located about 40 km west. The journey takes one hour and to get on you must show that you have the plane ticket.

Therefore I sleep at Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok, where there are chairs without armrests and therefore you sleep like God. Many people do the same.


Ayuthaya (Thailand)

 

 

At the Cambodian border, they take your fingerprints before giving you the exit stamp. Then you have to walk about 500 meters. before reaching the Thai one. Once we have passed the latter, a minibus takes us in front of a club, where after waiting an hour I take another minibus to Bangkok. Logically it's all included in the 10 USD I paid at The Boomerang Guest House. It takes you to the center or if you want you can drop off at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I choose this last solution. It is 13.00.

From Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok I take the Metro ARL Airport Rail Link to Phaya Thai Station of 45 Baht.

From Phaya Thai Station I take the Metro BTS Skytrain Sukhumvit Line and get off at Mo Chit Station. Price of 35 Baht.

From the Mo Chit metro station I take a Motortaxi which, at a price of 80 Baht, takes me in a few minutes to the Chatuchak Bus Terminal in Bangkok where I take a Minibus to Ayuthaya (departures every 20 ', cost 70 Baht). It also stops at Don Mueang Airport and takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to reach the center of Ayuthaya.

In the center of Ayuthaya, rent a bicycle at a cost of 40 Baht per day, including padlock.

I visit Ayuthaya, a Unesco heritage site by bicycle. I also see elephants.

Admission to Wat Phra Si Sanphet costs 50 Baht.

From the Ayuthaya Main Bus Terminal, I take a Minibus to Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok (departures every 20 minutes, cost 60 Baht). The same takes about 1 hour to reach it.

From Don Mueang Airport in Bangkok, I take the free shuttle that leaves every hour (at peak times every half hour) from 5.00 to 24.00 outside the Arrivals Hall for Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, located about 40 km east. The journey takes one hour and to get on you must show that you have the plane ticket.


My complete travel report with map, photographs and videos is available at this link:

http://vivendosalendo.blogspot.com/2016/12/viaggio-in-indocina-myanmar-vietnam.html

 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento