HOW TO GET A TOURIST VISA FOR THE CONGO.



Entry visa: To enter the Congo, an entry visa is required for tourism, to be requested at the Embassy of the Congo in Rome, or by relying on a travel agency that delivers the file for you. I entrusted myself to Mr. Roberto of the Agenzia Vistonline, based in Via di San Romano n. 24-26 - 00159 Rome, Telephone: 06-40801108 06-43598913, Fax 06-43562756, e-mail: roberto@vistonline.it, website: www.vistonline.it, to which I sent the following documents:

• completed and signed Congo form;
• Original passport valid for over 6 months with more than 2 consecutive free pages;
• Photocopy of the passport;
• 2 passport photos;
• hotel reservations for total travel cover;
• Photocopy of round-trip air ticket;
• Photocopy of vaccination against yellow fever;
• Subscribed PRIVACY form;
• Application form filled in and signed;

The copy of the Bank Transfer of the amount of Euro 143.60 including VAT (105 Euro of Consular rates + 30 Euro plus VAT for the competences of the Agency Vistonline + 2 Euro of Bollo), I executed and sent by e-mail before receiving a passport with a tourist visa by mail.

I must say that the aforementioned agency did a great job and in 10 days I received a valid entry visa for 30 days from the date on which you declare to enter the country. For the courier I arranged myself, entrusting myself to the online Courier "Spedire.com", at a price of 6.98 euros each way, although it must be said that if we wanted the Agency also provided the Courier but at a higher price than I paid for it. The tourist visa, occupies a page of the Passport.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento